Countdown to baby.....

pregnancy calendar

Friday, April 2, 2010

9 weeks (plus 1 day)

Yesterday I was 9 weeks. On Monday I had my last early morning monitoring with the RE. We saw our little baby again, and it had a heartbeat of 171bpm, and had little arms and legs.
Today, I had my first appt at the OB's office. The appointment was with a nurse, and mostly just medical history type information. They gave me like 5 million pieces of paper on lots of random pregnancy things. Maybe I'll have some time over the weekend to actually read through them. I get to meet with my OB in 2 weeks for my first appt with her. I hope I like her, as she is someone I haven't yet met in this office, but have heard great things about.
5 more days until I get to meet with the RE for the last time, and get one last u/s. Found out today that the OB won't do an u/s until 20 weeks, unless there is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment